• The fine Georgian town of Ludlow is only a 20-minute drive and is one of the gastro capitals of England with an array of restaurants, secluded gastro-pubs, a historic market square and famous castle ruins.
• Visit the medieval ruins of Ludlow Castle a 20-minute drive, or Stokesay Castle a beautiful 13th century Manor House and moat.
• Enjoy a round of golf at Ludlow Golf Course formed in 1889 is the oldest course in Shropshire.
• Explore the National Trust properties of Berrington Hall and Avebury.
• Take in the history at the Ironbridge a wonderful base for all ages whether you are interested in art or engineering.
• Visit Tenbury Wells, an attractive riverside spa and market town in the Teme Valley.